Brioche Floret Paper Baking Cups -medium Size - Brown -1 7/8'' Base x 3 1/4" Top x 1 3/8'' High
- Brioche Floret Paper Baking Cups
- NON STICK GREASEPROOF PAPER: The paper is often used as a non-stick and disposable surface in most baking activities as well as other food preparation activities such as steaming. The baking paper comes in the form of flat or corrugated paper sheets. Here are a few common uses of baking paper Baking paper is used to line baking pans and cookie sheets to prevent baked products from sticking to the pans and cookie sheets. This use is beneficial because it eliminates the need to grease baking pans.
- WITHSTAND HIGH TEMPERATURES UP TO 390 f :This is among the top benefits of baking paper. You can cook or bake your food at any temperate without worrying about the paper getting burnt.
- CAN BE USED IN MICROWAVES & OVENS:Baking paper can be used in the oven at fairly high temperatures without the risk of starting a fire. Even better, baking paper can be used in microwave ovens, unlike tin foil
- ALLOWS FASTER COOKING , THUS SAVING ENERGY:Products cooked in paper containers require lower cooking temperatures and shorter cooking times than aluminium. Furthermore, they require less handling than baking trays and allow products to be frozen/quick frozen if necessary
- INCREASES FOOD SHELF LIFE: baking paper plays a crucial role in extending the shelf-life of food products such as cakes and toasts. With the effective use of baking paper, this can be avoided. Baking paper is one of the commonly used materials. This is because it is environmental friendly; it is biodegradable, easy to recycle among-st other benefits that make sure the paper increases food shelf-life. Perfect for baking muffins and cupcakes
? paper is biodegradable
? paper moulds can be used in microwave ovens
? permits metal detectors to be used at the end of the production line
? paper has been proven to be safe for human health
? paper allows faster cooking, thus saving energy
? paper increases food shelf-life
All Ecobake products are manufactured using recyclable and biodegradable paper.
They thus safeguard the environment and comply with international regulations concerning direct food contact packaging.Ecobake uses carefully selected, highest quality raw materials in the manufacture of its products.Ecopack is UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certified for Quality Management Systems and complies with European standards. It is also certified BRC (Issue 5) for Packaging and Packaging Materials.
Products cooked in paper containers require lower cooking temperatures and shorter cooking times than aluminium.
Furthermore, they require less handling than baking trays and allow products to be frozen/quick frozen if necessary