Paper Pie Pans Round by Ecobake | Easy Release, Faster Baking | No Grease Needed | Set of 10 Brown Paper Baking Pans | Size B 5. 1/4" Base x 3/4" Height
The Paper Pie Pans You Should Be Using In Your Bakery and Kitchen
Aluminum foil pie pans aren't as convenient as you think they are. And, even worse, they're not good for your health or the environment either. That's why Ecobake has created a better disposable pie pan out of 100% natural virgin paper. We use a vegetable siliconized material to ensure that your pies and tarts are safe to eat, never stick to the pan and, when you're all done, will biodegrade or can be recycled!
We also used high-precisions automated production lines so that all of our paper baking pans can be used on automated de-stackers at commercial and large-scale bakeries. Each of our disposable pie pans is crafted in Italy. Use to make pies, tarts and even to bake pizzas!
- Non-stick, greaseproof paper - easy release!
- FDA approved for direct food contact
- Quality printing inks withstand high temperatures
- Suitable for spraying with preservatives
- Micro-perforated paper pans available upon request
- Self-supporting and sturdy design can be used on their own
- Use in conventional and microwave ovens
- Safe to freeze
- Extend the shelf-life of your baked products
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable, easy to recycle material
- Kosher certified (not for passover)
A smarter choice for bakeries and home bakers, get your eco-friendly paper disposable baking pans today by clicking Add to Cart now!